Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sakto

Matthew 11:28-30

Jesus said, "Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

I gave my resignation letter last Monday - left it ont the desk of the directress.
Yesterday, she came to school in the afternoon.
Today, I will talk to her.

Lord, I am still very anxious about Portfolio Night and all the stuff I need to do in between - 5 quarterly tests! checking for grades, scripts for the play and the portfolio night itself. Sana wala na Literacy week celebration para di na dagdag sa stress. Lord, pls. see me through this. Konting tiis na lang. Konting tulak na lang, Raquel puwede ka na magpahinga..huminga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home