Saturday, September 16, 2006

something I stumbled upon

Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.
-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Lord,
Salamat sa lahat ng taong nagmamahal sa akin. Sila ang nagbibigay lakas sa nagdaramdam ko ngpuso at naguguluhan kong damdamin.

[Excuse, my melodramatic words... I'm just really in desolation. It helps me to release it. But, I am at peace.]

Mahal ko ang pamilya ko.
Mahal ko ang PGTB.

I am still discovering myself.
I am an on-going process.

Value for the week: Loving oneself

Sa pag-iisip ko sa iba, nakalimutan ko na kung sino ako.
Sa pakikinig ko sa mga inaabot, tumatalsik, tinatapon, at sinasabing mga salita ng iba, nabingi ako sa sariling boses ko.
Sa patuloy na paglalakad, na walang paghinto miski para alamin kung nasaan na ako, lalo akong naliligaw at bumabagal.

Hindi pa ito tapos.
Hindi pa ako tapos.

To pause while continuously moving...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home