Monday, September 04, 2006

patience, self talk and loving yourself

Hayayay. Patience! Patience talaga.

Whew. All the things I have to absorb...
I shouldn't.
I should just listen, understand and let it flow.

I know my students are naturally good.
I'm just stressed with the boys and how crazy they could get.
Hay - wrestling and paper balls.
But I know, deep down inside they just want to be loved.
Cheesy, but true.
You can see it in their eyes.
I just feel bad that I haven't shown that to them.
Well, like what Tito Tom said (I haven't written about my conversation with him, but it's very insightful), I shouldn't be too hard on myself. Experiences are the best teachers.

It's okay, Raquel. I know that you're trying you're best. ;)
Learn from mistakes and overcome it.
Kaya naman eh. =)
Magtiwala ka lang sa Diyos at sa sarili mo.
Take it easy. RELAX. Breathe in. Breathe out.
Don't get jaded. Everyday is a chance to change.
Smile. =) Laugh. =p
Be aware. Be there. =p
Hehe

Sabi nga sa Bible, "Love your neighbors as you love yourself."
I'll have to start by loving myself properly.
I pray that I'll see myself as God sees me.
I pray that I'l be more loving to my students even if ang kukulit nila! =p

Now, it's relaxing bath time to treat myself after a long day at work =)

One day at a time Lord. One day at a time.

I pray for people who need prayers the most.
My cousin whose depressed, Nikki C. - may he rest in peace.
Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger flavoredwater said...

hay. How do you love yourself properly?

My dad says that I should go to the doctor and have a check-up. Inaaway na niya na talaga ako dahil pinapabayaan ko daw sarili ko. I know what I am doing. Di naman ako suicidal. Hay, Raquel. One moment I'm up, the next one I'm anxious and worried again. He's encouraging me to resign. Is it an angel of darkness? Lord, pls. let me see things clearly. Pls. heal me.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home