Wednesday, August 23, 2006

breaking down and lifting it up

hay. I cried again last night. I slept at around 10, woke up at around 11:30pm. I couldn't take it anymore. I went downstairs and cried my heart out to Ate Jack. Part of me just feels frustrated and out of control. I feel like I'm doing my best. I'm working continuously but there's still so much urgent things to do. I really think I swallowed more than I can chew. But, since I'm here already,I'll just finish this and consider it as a learning experience. (Nakakastress lang talaga, sobra. I only have around two hours of sleep.I wanted to pla well for my subjects.

Hay, Lord. Part of me feels that it's quite unfair already - with how the school is demanding from us when they don't have an effective system for communicating to all. Part of me knows you won't deserrt us.

I'm not sure if I'm still talking nonsense since my eyes are very heavy ow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Speedster X said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kaya mo yan. binigay sayo ni Lord eh. :)

nga pala you've been tagged! see my blog ^_^

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home