Saturday, August 12, 2006

things I did today in non-sentence form =p

I just feel like writing down what's been filling up my weekends.

I realized I should give time for myself, rest time, sleep time and all. (thanks to Robbie =p)

Woke up at around 6:30 - 7am I think because of T. Imon's text I used the computer to surft the internet, check e-mail and I fixed my stuff. Fixed the things I needed to do, at around 8:30 changed clothes 9'o clock leave house.. around 9:30 I was at MI. Finished Gr.5 Science exam til around 11:30. Called up house to see how Sandy is doing - found out they'll be go to the doctor
opted to go with them to the doctor - isabelle's monthly check up. Medyo bangag na..went up and down MI to get my stuff, went to shoppers to buy quick lunch. at around 1pm was picked up by the driver with Sandy and Bell. got to Cardinal at around 1:40...waited there until 3pm. Had them checked. went home around 3:45. Left house again at around 4:00 to go to Jescom for CLC young pros. got there at 4:30...the mass ended at around 6pm. had a mtg at CLC center...cels and I left at around 7pm to go to Cubao for Musmos area. Got to cubao at 7:30pm. Left gualagio school, cubao for musmos area at around 8:45. took a trike with Cels to cubao. took a trike home. got home at around 9 pass. ate dinner. and now online. Whew! what a day.

High moments: hugging and reassuring each other - t. imon and i; sharing at the CLC mass; ruthanne's okay today; conversation with cels about career and priorities (i'm considering something new)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home