Thursday, July 13, 2006

discipline, clasroom management and love

I like what I'm reading now. Its entitled "The Phantom Tollbooth." Cute! hehe it has all those leadership/self help concepts combined with childhood fantasy. It's about a boy who lacked interest in everything. He was bored in school and even at home. Then a mysterious gift pops up out of nowhere, a tollbooth which he goes through and brings him to the Place of Expectations. =p
(It's so Strains =p) Basta ang kulit. Hehe, may mountains of Confusion, Dictionopolis, Doldrums, etc.

Sakto yun reading for today

My love for you is too strong. I will not punish you in my anger...” – Hosea 11:8-9

Kahit na ang kukulit ng mga bata minsan, kailangan talaga ng self control. Anger and punishment will not solve anything. It won't make them listen to you. Love and respect are the values that are important.

Thank you Lord for this day of rest and work. =) I know I still have loads to improve on. (Especially with lesson planning and classroom management.) But pls, help me be patient with myself and with my students. Frustration and anxiety are my barriers. I have to focus. For Your Greater Glory.

[On the side, I think I have other internal concerns that I'm setting aside because I'm busy but I dreamt of you and her. Weird. I don't even know how I felt but still. I dreamt of you. It must be because of all the confusion that's been piling up with other people. Hay, kasi. bakit ba never nagka-tugma. Sa totooo, naguguluhan ako pero I'm putting everything aside. If only I can bump into someone who will like me as much as I like him and not the two extremes - me liking someone too much (walang sense) or someone liking me too much. I know everything will clear up in His time..pero minsan ang tagal. I even promised my students if ever I do have a boyfriend I'll introduce him to them. ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home