Sunday, July 02, 2006

new month, new start =)

Things I picked from watching the 30 minute movie clip of Harry Wong (c/o of Ow.. ;) thanks!)

"Success in life is not about knowing the right answers, but asking the right questions."

"Your habits will determine your future."

"Knowledge is weightless, a treasure you can carry easily"
[ehehe tumama medyo sa akin, since I always carry tons of stuff to and from school. tsk I have to be more efficient. namasyal lang mga notebooks ng students ko, di ko nachecheckan plus the heavy books I have to read]


"When you listen, you learn"
[nahihiya lang ako, pero minsan sa mga sharings gusto ko magtake notes kasi I find it very insightful. tsk. must not focus on hiya. gotta maximize my experiences]

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

From Andoy: "Work as if everything depended on you. Pray as if everything depended on God" [from St. Ignatius daw]

Nice =)
I need to be patient with myself but I also need to choose the actions that would lead me to who I want to become - an inspiring teacher.


I enjoyed our topic last Friday in our unit - about falling in love. =p
- with a person, or one's vocation.

Nakakatuwa nung nagkuwento ako tungkol sa angel sa ilalim ng anino sa mga
Cubao Musmos kids. =) Tumahimik sila. I could see that they were listening closely.
I had a hard time talking about their rights as children especially after hearing their
stories. They talk like adults - adults that have seen soo much of the madness of this world. I didn't know what to say to comfort them, to console them. I just said that despite everything they have experience they still had rights. It was lame. I told the story after. It was better.

Anyways, I'm going to plan and work already. =) I realized I should write more despite my busybee no breather schedule. Writing makes me more aware. Besides, I teach writing. How can I teach it if as a person, I don't practice it. hehe altho honestly what I write here isn't as organized as I want it to be. I just write what comes to mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home