Tuesday, June 27, 2006

happytired

I got this term "happytired" from Pat F. (after we finished TNTCore-ing)

That is what I feel everyday.
[Well, I also have the dissatisfied part in me knowing I could still improve on teaching...especially with the Math class of Grade 4)

I'm happy because of my students.
Ang sarap sa puso makita na nagtitiwala sila sayo at natututo sila.
I'm happy becase of the Musmos kids.
Kahit na brusko si Maxsimo [at dating rugby boy], pagkatapos ko sabihan ng
sayang, guwapo pa naman siya pero nagmumura siya or naninipa, unti unting
nagtitiwala na siya sa akin. Makikita mo sa mga mata niya na naghahanap lang
siya ng pagmamahal at aruga.

I'm tired because the systems at work are not in place.
Teachers can avoid having more stress if the systems are fixed
to maximize all resources.
I'm tired because the whole day I've been talking and standing up.
I'm tired because I haven't stopped to relax at all.

Lord, may I find shelter in Your arms.
I know you are with me, that's why I am able to accomplish things
despite the weakness of my body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home