Friday, April 14, 2006

Letting Go

It's so hard to find yourself out of your comfort zone
much less to go intentionally out of your comfort zone.

I've been bothered. [I realized although I get annoyed
when my sister goes on blabbing about her 'soulmate,'
maybe I, myself, have subconsciously believed in that.]

But, enough is enough. I cannot go on holding on to something
that cannot be certain. I cannot remain closed just because
I fear getting confused. I cannot make the decision for him or
for anyone else except myself.

Jesus said "It is finished" after facing all the hardships and
pain. I know I will still meet pain and suffering but I realized
it would be more meaningful if I wasn't holding on to a ghost
but a reality, a truth that I find in my heart. I do not want to
continue dreaming and assuming. Neither will I just walk away.
I will let things take it's course wherever it will take me, wherever my heart will take me
and whoever's heart I will discover.
I shouldn't be stiff. I should let it flow [just like in taichi class]

Right now, what is important is to put my heart into
everything I have decided to do even if it will
ask me to go out of my comfort zone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Speedster X said...

Go for it girl!=D

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home