Thursday, March 23, 2006

I feel like Shasta (Prince Cor)..

It's amazing how He seems to talk to me through different people and even through
the stories I read.

I can't get over my frustration and the hurt that I'm feeling.
My emotions are taking hold of me.
And so I struggle.

I feel like I'm Shasta in the story of the Horse and His Boy (Book 3 of the Chronicles of Narnia.)
All the while it was Aslan, the Great Lion who 'pushed" Him, who led him to where He was.
At one point, after all the struggles he has been through He thought of how unlucky he was.
He tried to do good things - He helped Aravis, warned King Lune about the Tarkaans..-
and yet he ended up lost, tired, hungry and lonely.
Tears started falling from his eyes.

Then Aslan shows up...

He talks to him. He tells him that there was only one lion - the lion who chased him that's why
he met Aravis, the lion who was with him when he was alon in the Tombs, the lion who gave the horses a push so that they could run the last mile to reach King Lune.

(Basta...ang ganda, especially how it was explained simply in the book)

After a night of grief and talking to Aslan, Shasta finds himself in Narnia, the land He has dreamt of. =)
Ang galing ;)

I feel so weary. I feel so tired.
I can't wait to be in Narnia.
I will follow You where you lead me Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home