Saturday, March 11, 2006

Happy Saturday =)

Ang sarap pala mag-area sa Musmos! =)
The children are so lovable.
(Well, sort of...hehe kasi makukulit din sila =p)
Haha I'm learning how to be better with words.
Di naman sa mambobola ako, pero sana may epekto ang
mga munting bagay na sinabi ko.

Cute! ;) There was this group of boys who were fond of spitting at people.
One girl cried because, one time her mouth was open and one boy spit at her.
It went straight through her mouth. Eek. So I told these boys... sayang...guwapo
pa naman sana ikaw..pero nandudura ka. Sino magkakagusto sa iyo niyan?
Hindi maganda yun.
Then, when they were leaving already the boy said:
Ate, guwapo ba ako? Promise...di na ako mandudura. =) He's Alberto.

With Joan, I promised I would come back. I will keep my promise!

I didn't expect anything but I received so much blessings.
The kids endless kisses and hugs were so heart-warming.
Salamat Andoy =) Hug!

Ang sarap din mag-badminton! ;) Thanks -_-!
I'm glad we're good friends again. =)
I found it amusing how my 'playmates' were
all just enjoying the company of each other
and laughing their heads off because of
their misses in the game. =)
haha they even tried combining volleyball
and badminton. Ang kulit! Parang mga lasing! =p

I rediscovered the meaning of not taking yourself too seriously.
It's also fun to actually laugh at your own mistakes and silly antics.
=p

In summary, it's fun to find the child inside each one of us.
I believe there's so much strength in that.
Just seeing kids who are still very willing and open to love,
despite their problems and hurts, is a moving experience.
Being with people (the same age as I am) who are not afraid to be like
kids is refreshing.

Hay naku...Raquel. tama na ang pagiging paranoid! =)
Be streetsmart but not cynical. ;) Love! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home