Friday, February 24, 2006

hocus focus! =)

I'm back to procrastinating. Oh nose!

It seems that with all the hulabaloo that's happening, I feel uneasy and it's paralyzing.
I feel distracted but I know I should focus.

I can't believe I have atleast 10 papers to do by March 4. 4 illustrative examples, 2 journal critics, 1 reaction paper, 1 individual paper on learning theories, lesson plan & explanation for class demo, 1 group paper on Social Cognitive Learning Theory.
Then there are projects and writing activties to be checked, CS grades to be submitted, club grades as well. Ack. It's overwhelming. I don't know where to start.

I really have to will myself.
Tsk. Focus na ito.
Konting tiis na lang.
Summer vacation is already near.

Lately, I think I've become a sleepy head.
I'm not sure if it's connected to tai-chi.
I started feeling more relaxed after taking lessons.
Before, I had a hard time sleeping. Now, I easily dose off!

Hay, the fate of our country is at hand.
May we heal as a nation.
Be not afraid.

Patience & Prudence.

Full force na ito. Back to work! =)
Check the FWA's then start doing the illustrative examples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home