Sunday, February 19, 2006

it's my third anniversary! =)

Wow...when I was writing the date today on my personal journal, I just realized that it's my anniversary, my 'rebirth' or 'renewal' or 'reawakening.' =)

Thank you Lord. ;)
Hehe just like heaven. =p
Hmmm, who could be my reason? ;p
Ang kulit. =)

I'm happy I'm still alive.
I feel so loved.
Thank you.

We ate dinner at my Tita's place last night. She was actually recounting what happened to me. Ang galing noh? I am still amazed how it happened. It's like it was a dream, a wonderful dream because of the people around me. Everything's back to normal...well, atleast people don't give me the weird look or extra special attention. Nakakamiss...haha. I realized after that, the warmth and touch of a loved one can help heal. Shucks...kung di lang ako repressed minsan...haha I would want to hug many people. =) Ang sarap kasi...just like what we do in our PGTB group. I just don't want to be awkward. So next time you see me, do me a favor and let me hug you! ;) hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home