Monday, February 13, 2006

a bloody valentines day so far..

I'm half way through my day and all I can say is this is a very bloody Valentine's day both literally and figuratively. Stress.

1. ) woke up late! 7am already. Good thing I was able to punch in 2 minutes before 7:30 and I have a 7:30am class.
2.) felt I needed to go to the washroom while in class, found out later on why
3.) severe case of dysmenorrhea,well in my case at least.
4.) got observed for my last period, honestly didn't prepare well for my lessons today. tsk.
5) feel bad because of mistakes I'm making in teaching, tsk. tsk.
6) some other stuff that I think are quite too private or sensitive to discuss. (involves one of my students and a therapist, some inner stuff)
7) I still want to write but I realized how in reality I'm actually holding back so much..so I stop.

Gosh. Lord. Help me. I'm freaking out. I want to whine. I'm just stressed.

One major reflection to ponder on for myself: Am I really called to be a teacher?
Something on the sidelines: When is he going to grow up and ask me out? =p
Hay naku ;p hehe but it's alright. I know he has his reasons. And maybe, I do also. Just want to hang out though.

Happy Valentines day to all! ;) Yihee...sa mga may date diyan =p
As for those who don't have one, don't fret. Love ka ni Kuya Jess. And if you're a friend reading this, I also do..altho not in a romantic sense ;)

Hay. It still hurts a bit. Bloody, bloody, bloody! tsk. But, I'm actually relieved I have already. Atleast I'm still normal in that sense. =p Labo. No date but not bothered. ;) hehe I'm off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home