Sunday, January 15, 2006

anxious, hopeful, discerning

Whew. After listening to my sister talk about her wonderful experience with all the emotions, I feel overwhelmed. I'm sincerely happy for her. =) However, I also have my own web of emotions and feelings to deal with - a skip of the heartbeat, pain in the head, uneasiness, floating feeling and so on. So, here I am now writing. It helps me clear my thoughts. It helps me focus.

I don't know where to start. I think this year would entail lots of discernment.

I have to move on. I have to move forward. What is in store for me? What am I meant to become?

I watched "Chicken Little." I like it. =)
"All I need is a chance..." Love, Trust.

I'm anxious about things in school. It's observation season and I always have to be prepared. Although half of the week, I felt good about how my kids are becoming less rowdy in my class, I couldn't help but feel real bad at the end of the week with the 3rd quarter Evaluations. Six boys failed in my class from 4-G and two boys from 4-A. Yes, I know that part of it was my fault. The class was too noisy for learning to be able to take place. I just can't help but be affected because of what some people tell me. I suppose part of it is true but I know I can do better and I'm doing better. Their frustration with me does not help at all. It's not as if their the ones that are having a hard time. I know. I'm struggling. I'm trying to do my best to improve my classroom management. Nakakainis lang kasi sila pa yung naiinis at nasestress. Hay. Well atleast now, I've released that emotion.

On the other hand, I'm still quite hopeful. I know I can do better and I'm doing concrete things to be better. I'm reading books that could help me. Hay. I need light.

On other matters, I've been having all sorts of dreams lately. I remember some of them but not all. I don't know what they mean. I just pray that I'll see things clearly.


I respect people's decisions. I respect your decision. One way to find out if true love waits is to experience it so let's see. I'm not rushing. I'm still discerning. My heart skips a beat... =) and the song "Feelin the same way" plays in my head.

Now, things to do: - take a bath, do LP on writing a letter of complaint, plan out the lessons for the week, sleep by 9:30pm. Wake up by 5am. Pray. Eat bread. Take a bath. Go to school (by 6am) and so on. Ok, it's game time. =) Luceat lux!
I'm off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home