Friday, February 17, 2006

Walk the Line and Your Heart today =)

I watched a nice movie with co-teachers during Valentines day. =p Cute!
I'm trying to be more open...eh di gumimik ako with some of my co-teachers.
After watching the movie, we ate dinner. These small talks are priceless. I find out more about the people around me. Hehe teacher talk - about our misbehaving students, the school. ;) Di lang pala ako may problema. The boys are getting rowdier. Nagwawala na. We only have two weeks of school left. Whew. Time flies...Better make the most out of it. 'Times a' wasting" (haha like what June Carter sang with the Cowboy accent) =p I can't wait for summer. But before that, crunch time na. I need to do tons of papers for my educ units. Ack. Stress. Focus. Become aware. ;) Yahoo! I'll videotape my class next week for my Classroom Dynamics class requirement. Hehe souvenir! =p Now, I'll get to see myself teaching for real.

What a better way to end the week than a reassurance from Him. =) Despite all the shortcomings, mistakes and frustrations, I know I'm in the right place right now. It doesn't feel great but I feel at peace.

Quotable quotes from PGTB PS:
(Contemplation on the Calming of the Storm)

"A storm is a rainbow waiting to happen"- Andoy

"Because I know I'm weak, the more I go to mass."
But I do not want people to know how weak I am. When I go to mass, I just tell my co-workers I have 'something important to do.'"-Aivs

"I am the storm and God commands me 'Be still.'"-Steph

"Kaya mo naman eh, believe in Me and yourself." I am just here - Kuya Jess


It feels comforting to know that I am not alone in my struggles. It feels reassuring to see people who are very honest and open.


I'm so grateful to my co-teachers!
I'm so grateful to PGTB ;)

Lord, Grant me courage.

Lord, Grant me strength
.

Lord, Grant me compassion

That I may be Your Heart today.

What a full week...=)

Nakakapagod pero nakakatuwa.
Salamat! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home