Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm so fortunate to be in this noble profession.
Looking back at the past year, I was thinking of how I ended up where I am right now.
Providence talaga.
It was not part of my plan to teach after college.
I didn't see myself as a teacher immediately.
But here I am right now, struggling but happy waking up in the morning to see my students.
I know I have many things to improve on.
I've made countless mistakes.
But I am at peace.

I wish I could say that for the other aspects of my life.
Sometimes, emotions just get the best of me.
It shows up in my dreams. I find myself sleeping longer than usual.
Besides that I could probably be tired, it's only in my dreams that
I get to dwell on my emotions and feelings and walk out easily.
I can tell you everything I want.
I sometimes don't even remember.

Openness is such a challenge.
My patience is always being put to the test.

I can't wait for summer vacation.
Many changes ahead of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home