Friday, March 10, 2006

thank you PGTB =)

hay.. =) Sigh. One of the highlights of my week was my PS with the pretty girls and one boy. =p Thank you so much! I get my strength from all of you. ;)

Before I forget these are the quotable quotes I got from it:

Aivs talked about patience --> the typical idea of patience as you just let it be versus natural patience when you take everything and let it go. (hehe not sure I got the semantics clearly)

Joy quotes one sportsman who talks to himself "I love you. You are good but I know next time you can do better" =)


I realized what a fitting way to start this blog with this: Another year! Another Adventure!
And indeed, I will soon be off to another one! =)

I have many insights I want to write about but since I have many things to do, I'll write only a handful

- "Veritatem Amare et Vivere" I have to be true to myself. I need to be honest. Stop defending or rationalizing the actions or shortcomings of other people. But at the same time, it is no good to blame others for one's own actions.

- It really is true: To teach is to experience the attractions of love. You give so much without asking anything in return except seeing that person grow before your very eyes.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home