Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Rain

After crying my heart out, I feel like a tree that has been parched in the sun that has received the gift of rain.

Thank you =)
I am grateful for new realizations that I know will lead to growth.

I've always loved the prayer for inner peace which goes like this:
Lord, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the wisdom to know the difference.

One of my friends tells me how he's amazed by how serene I was. Although my emotions still sometimes get the best of me, I've learned the meaning of acceptance because of everything I've experienced. Now, I think, I'm learning to live out being courageous. I should not just accept everything as it is given to me. Although I seem to be serene...I haven't conquered my fears, my innermost fears. I should give myself more credit. Sometimes, I just don't want to say bad things about people...but I realized I have to speak the truth. I have to be honest with myself and how I feel. Right now, I just feel discouraged and I need to fight for my rights. I need to clarify. I do not want to blame but I also cannot shoulder everything. I know I tried my best (well part of me feels I could have done more...the magis part I suppose.) I know they also see it. I hope I'll have a clear mind as the week comes to an end.

And, like a withering plant after a rain, I would be refreshed and renewed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home