Sunday, February 26, 2006

"Yahweh's love will last forever,
His faithfulness til the end of time."

I like what I read in the MTQ Bulletin.
It talks about spirituality of change and it mentions my favorite prayer. ;)
Sometimes I feel this: "feet wet."

Honestly I don't know what to say about what's happening in our country right now.
But I think it will not solve the root of the problem.

I like what my sister shared about Gawad Kalinga. She went there on the date of People Power One. What their doing in GK is what People Power should be. It's ground work and literally building our broken nation through helping build houses of our needy brothers.

I also like the advocay of RockEd . Coolness! It says "rocking society through education." =) It's aligned with what I am passionate about.

Pinagmamalaki ko na Pilipino ako! =) I am proud to be part of this country. Despite all the hurts, pains, confusion, mistakes and struggles we've been through, love springs forth in unexpected places. =) Marami pa rin ang may pakialam. Marami pa rin ang tunay na nagmamahal. All we have to do is stop looking at the TV and go around, observe, see. The world is changing before our eyes. There is hope. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home