Tuesday, March 14, 2006

after politics and paranoia

Hay. I believe one of the less fascinating and far from glorious unavoidable thing we all have to face is the existence of politics. Eek.

I wrote that a few days ago but I didn't know how to continue and I didn't have time.
I was overwhelmed. Goodness.
Systems and politics, the play with power.
Hmm. ang gulo.

I don't want to be paranoid.
I do not want to be controlled by fears and assumptions.

I have to move on.
Ack. They say there are stages with this kinds of things
DABDA
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression...
then Acceptance

sana naman I won't feel depressed.

Kapit lang Raquel, kapit.

Conversations with lots of people help.
Sleeping is sooo sweet. ;)
Crying and praying is a grace.

Do not give in to discouragement.
I like the song 'Pagkakaibigan."
I like the word "nagtatahan."

I feel like a kid whose crying her heart out
while the Lord assures her that everything will be alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home