Friday, March 17, 2006

assumptions and love

I don't want to assume anything from people.
I don't want to put "meanings" out of little things but I AM grateful.
=)

I'm just paranoid I lead on people.
But honestly, I do not have that intention.
I just want to connect with someone, to share and appreciate people.

Hmm, when I am asked if I'm single or not can I just say:
I'm reserved? =p

eh kasi naman...I know it's not yet the right time.
But, I have this inkling to the One. ahaha
yes..."the one." I know it's idealistic.
Come to think of it, he's the only guy I've ever been really infatuated with
even if I wasn't sure he liked me. =p

I just have weird dreams about him.
Last dream I had with him, there was music playing.
I was like a kid telling him all that I felt with my problems.
I was so reassured by his presence.
I felt at peace with him although, I know I do not directly get my strength
from him right now.

I'm trying to be more open.
I'm trying not to close myself to someone who is not yet ready.
But, part of me is anxious.
I wouldn't have to worry about all these things
if we were together.

Oh wells. I won't think about it much.
I need to focus on my career.
I shouldn't analyze too much.
I just wish I wouldn't hurt anyone.

I honestly do not like the feeling of
falling in love equated to infatuation.
It's being drunk..and drunk people do not
know and mean what they are doing or saying.
It's all emotions. Sometimes, I even think some people
become masochists because of it.

Life is not about having someone beside you,
just one somebody to love.
Life is about sharing. It's about loving, trusting, learning
and growth.
That's why I like the movie "Love actually"
Love is all around you...and so the feeling grows.
It doesn't have to be romantic love all the time.

The greatest love I look forward to is the love
of a mother to her child. That is unconditional love.
It's not just about emotions. Despite the anger a mom may
feel for her annoying little son, she still decides to love him.

Ang sarap magmahal ng tunay.

Although, come to think of it loving is not just about a specific person
but it's about your heart's true desires.

I've discovered my love for teaching.
Through the sweat, tears, laughter, frustrations, and struggles I've experienced in teaching
I find peace, knowing I love what I'm doing.
It is what I truly desire.
Hindi lang ako nananaginip na magmahal, pero tunay kong nadarama ito
sa bawat desisyon na ginagawa ko.


(more reflections on love next time...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Speedster X said...

In the defense of all the girls I've ever fallen for, it's not their fault that some guys get lead on to believe that they have a shot at having a romantic relationship with them. I mean, they never said "Hey, fall in love with me". I have been in that boat before where I think I have a shot at romance with a girl just because she was nice to me but when I was walking her home, she told me she didn't want a boyfriend. Me, I thought it was cool. I was getting to spend time with her. It is not her fault if a guy falls for her. The way I see it, she's either a mean girl or a nice girl. So, which one do you want to be? Will you let things that come naturally to people dictate your actions? Hey, if someone falls in-love with you, it's not your fault. If anything, it just means that there's something so very right with you that they can't look away and ignore whenever they see you.

10:42 PM  
Blogger flavoredwater said...

thanks for the consoling words...right when I need it I have something to go back to.

Hehe bakit ba ganun? I attract the guys I am not romantically attracted to, but the guys that I am attracted to don't seem to do anything? Why oh why? The irony of it all..I'm thinking right now...maybe I'm closing myself too soon..[or am I?] hay, bahala na. =p

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home