Wednesday, March 22, 2006

and I pray and laugh =p

=)

Lord, what is in store for me?

I have to listen well, and have a discerning heart.
I was quite distracted in tai-chi class today.
Part of me still feels the frustration
but I realized I should lift it up to Him.

Fr. Manoling mentioned in his talk at MTQ last Saturday
that Mary Magdalene was actually not the prostitue sinner
that Jesus defended before. He clarified that Mary Magdalene
was actually the woman possessed by many demons - this could
mean she may have had an unstable psychological state, like maybe depression.
Then after that, she became a disciple of Christ.
Hmm, I just thought - I don't have to go through this depression alone.
I have to admit it is unavoidable not to get hurt and to feel pain
but I realized, it's not all about me. With God's grace I can transcend these things.

Note to myself:
Stop comparing yourself to the people around you!
Be patient!
Listen well!
Focus! Discern!
Give yourself a break! =p

I had dinner with some old friends yesterday.
RD & Luipot =p hehe Luipot said how we were so young then.
Siguro ganito na nga ang tumatanda, haha looking at pictures
of myself in college, I think I was quite naive and childish then.
Ang nene ko dati, sobra! =p

Although I miss the silliness!
Haha ang cute ng mga EED (preschool) teachers, when I went there once.
They were like kids - pati boss nila, ginagawan nila ng silly antics! =p
Isipin mo, they hid the fake teeth of one lao shi! Haha
Sabi daw sa kanila ni lao shi, sige...kayo na lang magturo ng Chinese...
eh di nagshow-up bigla yun pustiso. Haha kulit!

I miss that.
I miss being carefree and not taking things too seriously.
I miss having fun while working. (one Fish principle that I think the culture lacked)

=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home