Wednesday, March 29, 2006

shower ;)


When God gives graces, it comes in showers! ;)

Ang galing! Although at the end I did not regret deciding
to be an officer in Psyche before, I felt sad feeling I only left
half my heart to STrains because of that. But I agree with
one quote from a bookmark I bought. Love is something that
when you give you don't run out of it because it's overflowing.
Ang saya saya!

I'm proud to be part of the group who founded Psyche!
(even if there were moments I felt I could have done better)
Woohoo! Accredited na Psyche! ;)
....so does that mean we get a room of our own in the new Colayo hall?
Yay! =) haha as if I'm still in college. But, I will visit! ;) Hopefully...if my new
job lets me. Lapit lang naman. Katips din.
I'm excited anxious with all the changes! =)
I can't wait for my new class! ;)
I know I'm up for quite a challenge.

I super enjoy tai-chi as well! =)
Guess what? Jet Li has a movie where he does tai-chi!
How cool is that?! Haha
When I do taichi, I see the power of the mind over the body.
coolness ;) It's testing your limits.

(happy high grateful)

I gave a short speech to the English dept.
I told them that a good friend of mine said
"A mistake is just a mistake if you don't learn from it."
I believe there is a reason why I came to Xavier.
I do not regret anything. =)
But rather I am grateful.
I will always have that one year full of learning
and self-discovery there.

One last sharing (haha although I'm not sure to whom I'm sharing
since this is an open blog but I can't contain my gratefulness and
happy feeling that I see a need to write it down!) =p
Ang sarap magwall-climbing! ;) Woohoo! Especially if it's free!
Although my arms ache because of this and my knees also sore because of tai-chi
it feels so good. =p Hehe I think one can get good reflections from doing sports.
Ang galing, kasi I see the interplay of the mind and body. Like in climbing,
if I get intimidated by the wall (especially if it's not flat, with the steep points)
and I think I can't do it, then I don't. But if I focus and I don't stop, I can make it.
It's like solving a puzzle as well, trying to determine where to put your hands and feet.

So many insights, so little time. Haha I need to reflect more.
I mean personally...to prepare myself for Lent.

A joyful heart is a sign of temperance -
from the Dominicans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home