Friday, September 08, 2006

Change and Light

=)

Three points that struck me in our sharing this Friday.
1) Openness - (frm Andoy) I realized I shouldn't expect my students just to learn and change because of me. I learn and change WITH them. I'm learning. I'm changing. Masalimuot ang paglalakbay pero may masidhing paghahangad. (hehe I like using this word, like in our Philo discussions in college)
2) Connected is what Cels said about being at peace then feeling fear again through the change process..and surrendering. I can recall a part in her sharing about not really being sure if you really desire it but finding out it's really what you desire and lifting it up to Christ.
3) Being patient with one's self (not being too hard on yourself) - in the change process, we all learn from experience. The important thing is not to be jaded and trapped in a cycle. (my own insight from the sharing)

hay, Lord.
Hilumin mo..aking sugatang puso.

"Lord, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

I like the movie I watched halfway to the end on Disney channel. It's about a girl who could talk to dolphins and who was close to her grandfather. I liked her conversation with her grandfather about death. Her grandfather was saying how he liked storms and how death is just like a storm. It's just natural. It made me recall one of my favorite song "Lullaby for a Stormy Night." Real Nice. =)

Going to Baseco, Manila tom to the GK Batang Bayani site. Whoopee! Hehe Stress nanaman ito sa dami ng gagawin but like what one of my friends said, it's when you're in things like this that you feel most alive. Awareness is the key to effectivity! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home