Saturday, September 30, 2006

Angels fly because they take themselves lightly.

Since there was still no electricity at Ate Joy's place
and a lot of people couldn't go, we didn't have our usual PS.
Instead, Cels, Andoy and I decided to meet up at Gateway.
And, although we didn't really plan to talk about anything,
I still gained insights from our conversation.

Natutuwa ako kay Cels. =p
Hehe. Ang kulit niya. I find it amusing how she gets to find
the funny things in "stress situations."
I miss being like that.
I miss laughing my heart out.
I miss smiling so wide that my eyes squint already. =)

I read in Reader's Digest how laughter is really good for you.
It is a phenomenon. When we laugh, our heart beats faster,
our stomach seems to throw up and our muscles are tense.
It said there how aliens would be clueless to see us laughing.
They might think we're sick but in fact we're having the time of our lives. =p

Minsan di naman kailangan dibdibin ang lahat.
I've noticed how I've become very melodramatic [if not melancholic].
But now, I catch myself smiling.
Tinatawa ko na lang ang kakulitan ng kids ko..hehe
I laugh at the awkwardness of situations.
I giggle secretly because of funny realizations.

"Hay" - one of my common words now.
Soon to be replaced with - haha, hehe, (giggles)
=p

Another thing, I'm reading the Valkyries again.
It's about conversing with one's angel.
Sometimes, our angels use people to talk to us.
I think mine usually does. Hehe ako kasi yun type na
gusto ko nakikita ko, naririnig ko, nararamdaman ko.
Ang galing lang. It's called "channeling."
I'm really grateful for this.

I think PGTB has been an instrument of my angel many times.
=p

I still have a lot to do.
Mixed emotions are lingering in my heart.
But, with Light I can start.

[kulit ng isa kong student...he asked me: teacher, are you considering "retiring"? hehe pinatulan ko naman, and I said: to be honest with you, I am. hehe retire na ba talaga? as in never to teach? =p hmm ewan ko... kapag mahal mo ang isang bagay, kahit na mahirap, naisip ko, babalik-balikan mo pa rin...pero babalik ako kapag alam kong handa na talaga ako]

hehe ang sama =p Owange and I were saying how we wanted UST to win in the 2nd game so we can watch the 3rd game...and I think it happened. =p Sana naman mapanood talaga namin yun 3rd game. Good luck naman! I'm off. I need to hocus focus, bogus. haha labo. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home