Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Retracing my steps

Lord, Grant me the grace to have genuine humility and courageous faith.

I haven't written for quite a while now. [Well, except for my personal journal for my consciousness examen notes.] But, I've been going through a self introspection of what has happened the past few years, what am I going through and who am I now.

It's kind of heavy so I will reserve another time to write about it.

Topic for tonight with PGTB: Ecumenism
- Naisip ko talaga yun dating nangyari sa akin. I recall an incident with a good friend who suddenly claimed he didn't believe in God but he was doing good deeds and it wasn't a good incident. But, I learned something from it. Naisip ko, magkaka-iba tayo lahat at wala ako sa lugar para maghusga sa kanya. Iba't ibang paraan ang ginagamit ng Diyos para kausapin ang bawat isa sa atin. Kahit na sabihin niya na di siya naniniwala, I believe that God has a way of reaching out to him. I do not have to prove anything.

Anyways, many more updates but too tired and full of thoughts to write it down so I'll just give a summary: I'm finishing this schoolyear. There will be a new teacher to take half my load. I'm learning to be more firm but at the same time I need to take things lightly.

I liked what my friend said about choosing to be happy, happy in pain, happy in life.
Ateneo is really a second home to me. I miss walking along trees, with a light wind at night going home from school.

I want to jog!

Anyways, I will sleep. =)

Thank you Lord for all the learnings and for the growth I've experienced.

GK Expo this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home