Friday, October 20, 2006

Posible!

My blog's been bugging me for an update (well, in my mind that is.) =p

I've had quite insightful realizations recently.
Right now, I can say, I'm more steady.
But, that does not mean I'm off from everything.

Part of me is too tired to write all my insights,
but part of me knows it's helpful to do so..before my insights disappear.
It's important to practice self awareness and self-discipline
and recently I've been a bit relaxed since the Grade 4 Portfolio Night - "the Big event"
is finished and sembreak is looming around the corner. Eek. Temptation!

Before I go on babbling and babbling, allow me to share an insight I got from
3rdSunReco last Sunday. The gospel was inspiring. It was about the rich man entering God's kingdom. What struck we was the line. It is impossible...But for God, everything is possible.
I realized at times, we might think it's impossible to accomplish big things, but it's important to know that with God's help it can happen.

The Gr.4 Portfolio night's theme is also: Posible - From seeing heroes of different regions in the Philippines to seeing myself as a hero. The Gr.4 students sang the song "Posible" at the end.

I still have insights to share but I'm quite sleepy already.
I will type again soon.

Basta, natutuwa ako. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home