Saturday, October 07, 2006

Emotional Maturity

There is peace in accepting the truth in myself.

I still like him. I admire how he is so passionate about Gawad Kalinga - something I believe strongly about. Ang kulit..pinagtatagpo talaga kami ng mga sitwasyon. [Either that or for some reason, I always find myself in things that has a connection to him - Xavier, CLC, and now GK.]

Although, it's so tempting to dwell on my emotions. I realized it's not healthy. I need to grow up and mature. I need to be patient. Whether it is him or not, I know my path to rediscovering myself is molding me to be the person I need to become for the one I'm meant to be with.

There is a lot of goodness in the World. Natutuwa ako.
Ang galing. =)

Sabi nga sa GK: 1MB --> Isang milyong bayani!

Pinagmamalaki ko na Pilipino ako!

Marami pa kailangan gawin para buuin ulit natin ang wasak nating mundo pero may pag-asa sa bawat tao, sa tunay na pagmamahal at pagbibigayan.
[Hehe naisip ko lang...diba pag-IBIG is love, tapos IBIGay...I think ang IBIG is desire..the desire to give, tapos IBIG sabihin, what one really desires to say..natuwa lang ako sa desire...innermost desire dahil naniniwala ako lahat tayo tunay na iniibig ang kapayapaan]

I read in the 7 habits from
dependence --> independence (emotional maturity) --> to interdependence (the Power of WE)

Now, I'm still in the path to emotional independence and I'm looking forward to be ready for interdependence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home