Tuesday, December 26, 2006

my stupid mouth and meeting high school friends

..has got me in trouble. I said to much again, to a date over dinner yesterday.
And I could see he was offended, he said well, anyway. Just dying for subject change.
Oh, I'm never speaking up again..."

Can I just say that I only tease people I am amused with?
That should be my disclaimer when I make side comments.
I think I might have offended the Blind, Christmas time
because I was too harsh with my teasing.

Oh well, Get over it. Raquel. ;) Hehe this is my last release
after "killing" myself over the tactless I did.
There are other more important things I should be thinking about.
If he gets over the teasing, well then good. (Bahala na)
I'll just be natural.

Anyways, I enjoyed seeing long lost high school friends.
It's been ages since I last saw Jean Margaret. =)
I'm happy we got to meet up today although it ate up my time to prepare for school.

Oh wells, noel. I need to reflect. I need to settle down.
I need to focus and work.
Enough of the worrying and daydreaming.
It's time to be real. It's time to be aware.
It's time to do something.

Weird, how I now know 3 people who lost their grandparent this Christmas.
Morbid: I was thinking, it would actually be nice to die after celebrating something like Christmas with your loved ones. I think I would die happy then.

Anyways, enough of that. I need to sleep in order to wake up early.

Eek...alcohol alert. Yesterday, drank 1 can of san mig light, 1 can of pale pilsen (hehe not really a drinker but there wasn't any water around! the cold drinks in can were so tempting..so I took one..not like I intend to be drunk). Today, drank 2 1/2 bottles of san mig light. Nyak. Oks lang naman siguro yun. It's not like I do it often. And it's not something really bad or sinful..diba? As long as you do it moderately. So for the STrains party this Friday, I think I'll have to cut down on that. More talking, less drinking. Hehe better for me. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home