Wednesday, December 20, 2006

it's been ages

I feel like it's been ages since my last post here.
I'm starting to try out my other blog/write things.
I've been so busy and I've experienced so much the past few days
that I haven't paused yet and reflected much.

Part of me feels 'sleepy' or 'lazy' to write.
Hm, was thinking I'm getting dehydrated.
That's why I feel sleepy! Yep...I read it somewhere.

I don't think I'm making much sense right now.
I just want to type, to write, raw and bear
without having to edit my thoughts.

Weird, I'm talking to myself right now but I know someone might read this.
There are some things I want to share to others but some things I want to keep to
myself or to my closest friends.

I dreamt of him again last night.
It was so real. The feeling was so real.
Ewan, nagkakatampuhan kami.
Hay, the pressure around.

I like the Blind but I love my kind.
haha labo. Basta. I'm so torn.
I have mixed emotions and I know I'm not
making myself clear now.
That's why I want to write.

I need to settle down, to let my emotions subside,
to accept what I feel.

Ano ang gagawin ko? Lahat ng tao tinatanong ako
tungkol sa atin pero wala naman tayong pinag-uusapan.
Sige, mahal mo ako. Alam ko naman. Mahal din kita.
Hindi nga lang, katulad ng dapat para tawagin tayong "sila."

Basta, bahala na.
I'm not rushing into anything.

My dream: we were together, with a few friends. It was late at night, we were talking.
You used to be the one who brought me home but I felt awkward asking you. You asked Mmol to bring me home. You told him to be careful. I knew you still cared for me. It's just hard to be in this situation. I still care for you but I don't want to lead you on. I have been hurt with how you left me all alone. I know and respect what you're doing with your life. I'm proud of what you've become. I just feel we're becoming strangers to each other. Lord, pls. don't let us part.


Anyways, I bet I have loads of grammatical errors here. I just "blabbed" without really thinking much. I just wrote what i feel. I have yet to discern.

I like what I'm reading now: "You are what you think." It makes a lot of sense.

I just pray I can really transcend myself. I pray for things to settle down in me before the year ends..before Christmas comes.

It was Cathy's debut last night. Miss goofing around with old friends. (RD, Ow, J, Congee)
I got to chat with Cars V. and Marts today.
Last friday, I had a weird but insightful and honest conversation with T.April.
I attended 3rd Sunday Reco (advent reco) last Sun.

So full. I need to unwind and recollect.
One day at a time.
Slow down mode.

I haven't even written about how lucky/blessed I am for winning a 3G phone a day after someone stole my phone.

Hay, patience. Blessed be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home