Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nanay is in Heaven =)

I had a peaceful and wonderful dream last night.
I woke up at 2:40am disoriented as to where I was.
My yellow night lamp was unusually turned off and it was pitch black.
But, I was not afraid.

I dreamt of Nanay.
I dreamt Anne and I were sleeping in my old room
in Antipolo where I shared it with my lola.
Anne and I were talking about problems.
Then in my dream I fell asleep.

I saw Nanay wearing white enveloped in white bright light.
I felt I was crying and she was hugging me - more so enveloping me
with her loving presence. We both miss each other terribly.
But, she seemed to say that she had to go and that I shouldn't worry.
We communicated telephatically, no words used, to express how much we loved each other.

Then, I woke up in my dream, back in my old room.
I saw Isabelle. Then I think there was another baby who had the same one sided dimples Nanay had. The other baby was smiling. He looked liked Nanay.
After that, I really woke up from my dream.

I was at peace.
***

Some notes I got from my 8-day retreat last year:
"Praying is an art - there is no clear cut formula. You have to do it yourself to be able to find out."
"Describing God: Pasimple pero ang lakas ng tama"
"Things becomes more real, when you are most aware."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home