Wednesday, November 29, 2006

There are so many insights I want to write but right now
I'm so preoccupied. Haha obsessed! I enjoy reading his blog.
Anubayan! =p Haha ;) It's my escape from stress.

On teaching, hay, it's so hard to be consistently firm.
I need to really put my foot down.
I'm learning.
Ang kulit. Hehe I feel like I'm really learning
how to become a teacher (and a mother..eek!)

But, at the same time, I feel so young with all
the emotions I'm feeling.

I'm still thinking.
I feel like changing my blog.
To be public or not?
That is the question.

I want you to know me
but I'm afraid of sharing myself so much
that I can't get myself back.
It's weird I know.
But I just feel this emptiness when close people
leave or go and I think it's inevitable for those things to happen.
I want to know you better but I'm scared of putting my emotions
at your mercy.

Lord, awareness and consciousness examen is the key.
Pls. help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home